Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Joining the crowd!

I finally succumbed. I shouldn't say it that way because it is probably a good thing! All of the blogs I end up reading are on this blogspot site and it just doesn't make sense to be posting on another site.

So here I am, on blogspot. Will anyone actually read this? Only time will tell. I took some time to try and make my page interesting so that when you come by, you know a little bit about me already!

For those of you who do not, I'm 28, a dietitian working for a healthy bakery company (that's right, healthy donuts - who knew!), and I love the sport of triathlon. I'm married to a wonderful man named Kyle, who supports me in many ways, including my insane addition to swimming, biking and running. I do enjoy other things as well. For example, I love eating, and sleeping (what I can I say, I'm interesting) and I do like spending time with my family and friends (some triathletes, some not) who make my life complete. I'm a big believer in faith, and I regardless of the circumstance, I try to find the good in everything and everyone (cheesy I know, but true). Life is hard, but if you view it negatively, it is even harder. I'm incredibly blessed and sometimes wonder what I ever did to have it this good. Good job, good husband (who puts up with a lot of crap), great friends and not much money in the bank, but I don't particularly care about that part.

If you want to know more, I guess you'll just have to show up for the next installment. I plan on writing every day, but with a full time job and training I'm not sure how I will do at this! Hopefully, other blogs will inspire me to do better about writing on my own. In some ways, I think blogging caught on as a diary of some sorts. It probably gets your feelings out there and I love the idea of connecting with people everywhere. What a concept.

See you on the flip (wow, what a throw back)...

No comments: