Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things I'm going To Do After Ironman (aka during the off-season)

I am working on my IM AZ race report, but in the mean time, here are a few things I was thinking about last week on Tuesday or so when I was all Ironman'ed out and ready for a little break.  I'm not sure I'll get to this entire list in the two weeks off and then the two weeks of light training, but I'm going to try!

Thanks for the thoughts, well-wishes and cheers on Sunday.  I am truly blessed and it was a great day!


Just a few:

1. Whiten my teeth
2. Get a pedicure
3. Clean UNDER the couch
4. Organize my drawers of exercise stuff
5. Figure out what broke in my gym bag and is staining it
4. Try to figure out the Birthdays that I've totally lost track of and make a calendar
5. Read some speaking & coaching books that have been on my desk for 4 months
6. Apply for my CSSD exam (missed the first exam deadline, maybe I'll make the second)
7. Go to hot yoga
8. Have a all night "Tomato Pie" pizza / byob wine fest with my two girlfriends Lisa & Jocelyn to discuss.. well, everything.
9. Go to some cross-fit classes
10. Talk with my coach on Dec 5th about next years schedule, plan it and start dreaming about it
11. Watch excessive amounts of movies both on DVD & at a REAL theater (which I haven't done in like 6+ months). 
12. Make a whole new playlist with dope songs that will totally motivate me in January
13. Get ready for 2013 with all my athletes 
14. Prepare my Training Peaks Seminar on "Off-Season Nutrition - Taming the Wild Beast"
15. Start working on my speech for January for the "Women in Business" speech 
16. Who the heck else knows, decorate for Christmas, buy gifts, shop for just.. nothing.. (don't tell Kyle)

I'm sure there's more, but I have no idea what it is... but you know what.. I can't wait!


No comments: