Monday, August 1, 2016

Tick Tock! Waiting Around for Arrival Day!


Well my due date has come and and gone (July 30th)!  The reality is that about 60% of babies come later than their due date, so I'm in the majority here!  I'm not too upset about it, in that I must have made a nice home for Baby S. that is just too tempting to leave at the moment.  However, eviction will happen eventually, so we've got about a week to wait to see how things go naturally on their own. 

In the mean time, Kyle and I decided to document this miracle with a few photos of our new little family that would be forming soon!  We had a beautiful evening to work with in Central PA, so it was a perfect time to show off this baby bump at 39 weeks pregnant!  


I'm very thankful my husband is so savvy with the camera and lighting, as he captured the moment just perfectly.  I wouldn't say I felt like Mother Earth, but I definitely feel this is a very special time that I am thankful for from start to finish.  Being able to carry this child has been a blessing in my life and not one I take for granted. 


We had fun shooting a few areas of our farm, including the little dock by the pond! 


Mom and Dad to be! 


It will be fun to meet this person when they finally arrive and find out if we will be buying trucks or barbie dolls.  We can't wait!  In the mean time, I'm staying cool and working with my athletes who are doing great this season!  In fact, we just had one of our athletes qualify for Kona, Kathy Beith!  She is elated, as am I!  She won her age group at Ironman Vineman so she'll be in Kona, Hawaii and the Ironman World Championships this October!  I couldn't be more proud of her.  She took up swimming (and triathlon) at the age of 63 and now, two years later, swam 2.4 miles in 1:37, biked 112 miles in 7 hours 59 mins on a tough course and ran 26.2 miles in 6:16 for a final time of 16 hours 15 mins and first in her age group! 
Way to go Kathy!  You did it!!

We will keep you posted on the new arrival and please pray for a safe and speedy delivery for this new little one!  

No comments: