Don’t miss an opportunity to fuel up for your workout with the “No-Bake Banana Ultra Energy Bites” recipe made with Ultragrain. It’s the perfect “topping off the tank” with carbohydrates that are easily digested and give you quick energy before you go out to swim, bike, run or strength train!
No-Bake Banana Ultra Energy Bites
· 3/4 cup quick oats
· 1/4 cup Ultragrain® Whole Wheat Flour
· Pinch of salt
· 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
· 1 tablespoon peanut or almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
· 1/4 cup honey (can adjust if desired)
· 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
· 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts (can also use pecans or almonds)
1. In a small bowl, mix together the oats, flour, cinnamon, and the salt and set aside. In another bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, almond butter, agave, and the coconut oil. Add the dry ingredients. Stir in the chia seeds, flax, and the nuts.
2. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for about 30 minutes.
3. Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls about 1-1 1/2-inch in diameter.
4. Place the bites into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
These are best eaten cold as they can lose their shape and texture if they get too warm.
Amount Per Serving