Friday, October 9, 2009

Here We Go!

I'm rooting for every last person who will be lining up on dig me beach tomorrow while the drums pound and make you feel like your heart might actually jump out of your chest. However, a few are very near and dear to my heart and I will be saying a prayer for a each of them to have a safe and fun race tomorrow!!!

For starters - my BLST 70.3 compadre, Gary. Gary you are so amazing and just the fact that you are still racing competitively and with such a vivacious zest for life will forever impress me. Thanks for making me laugh. Go get em tomorrow - thinking of you!!

Ahhh.. Marit..
I know in my heart that you are ready. Just trust yourself and have fun - you'll be fine! Can't wait to see you cross that finish line!!

Charisa you are such a great athlete and your attitude is amazing! I can't wait to see you rip it up tomorrow!
Bree you are one of my favorite pro athletes of all time! You have learned so much and now you're ready to put it all into practice. I know you'll love every minute of it and I got a feeling (whooo hooo)- that tomorrows going to be a great day!!
To all the Mark Allen Online Athletes - You're training with the best coaches in the world. It's time to go show everyone just how hard you've worked! I'm thinking of all of you.. I can't wait to cheer you on the whole way to the 140.6 mile mark!!!
Good LUCK everyone - even though it's not about that. May you have blessings tomorrow beyond your wildest imagination!!

No comments: