Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 11, 2008 - No Words Needed.

The Video Speaks for Itself. Good Luck to all those who will be embarking on the journey this Saturday. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.




Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt


Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot


Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.

The BibleMatthew 17:20

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I dare you to move

I dare you to move

I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor

I dare you to move

I dare you to move

Like today never happened Today never happened before

Switchfoot, Dare you to Move

Thank you to Kyle, who did this amazing video for me last year and for helping me achieve my dreams. Regardless of where we end up, we are always thankful for the journey.

No comments: