Saturday, January 2, 2010

Turn It Up...




I love music, come to think of it.. I'm kind of obsessed with it. It moves me, finds words to explain what I can't and a new play list can actually make me look forward to getting on the trainer just to hear my tunes.

Nothing motivates me like music. My close friends know if you want to get me a truly wonderful gift, burn some training music. I'll love you forever! I'm not just into one genre or type of music, I like everything from country, to rap and hip hop, pop to techno.

Some of my favorites are remixed pop songs to give them an incredible beat which just turns my legs over without even trying. I have a virtual play list in my head I can turn on and off during races I've listened to my mp3 player so often in training.

One thing that concerns me is my hearing, in fact, I probably spend 10-15 hours during solid training weeks with earphones in my ears! Not so good!

So, in the spirit of knowing many of you are like me I thought we'd have a little fun via blogland. If you're out there, and feel the same way I do about music and need some new tunes for the pod, you've come to the right place. Here's a list of a few of my favorites, but better yet, for the first ten people who email me at kxd185@hotmail.com, I'll send out your own personal CD (US only please - sorry, it's so expensive to send overseas!). It will include some of these tunes and even more gut busting, tire burning, sweating like crazy musical masterpieces.

Hey Soul Sister, Train

Baby You Send Me, PM Dawn

Hold My Hand, Sean Paul

Hope, Shaggy

Float On, Modest Mouse

Take Me Out, Franz Ferdinand

Bleeding Love Remix, Leona Lewis

Obessed Remix, Mariah Carey

Be Faithful, Fatman Scoop

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2010 and bringing it in with a bang. Time to jump on the trainer while the snow flies. Thanks to Heidi I already have a few new tunes for the new year! I'll take more if anyone feels like sending them though.

Here we go....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: