Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kim's New Website!!

I wanted to take a moment and let you know I am officially launching my new website which can be accessed through either url: www.kimschwabenbauer.com or www.kimtrihardracing.com

It has been a long time in the making, and I am so thankful for all of the help I received from Kyle, and Anna, the designer for the PA Sportsmen Portal.

The website is an excellent place to see updates on what I have been up to through the LATEST NEWS section on the homepage and via my BLOG. In addition, you can learn about other opportunities to assist your business or group such as motivational speaking, sports nutrition, corporate wellness and more under the SERVICES tab. A photo/video gallery chronicling my races over the last three years including St. Croix, Hawaii and many others takes you through the life of a triathlete traveling the world to learn about myself, my character and who hopes to use these experiences to help others.

I am so thankful for my sponsors who help make traveling and competing in these types of events possible. A huge thank you to Super Donut, Powerbar, Big Bang Bikes, Finley Business Solutions, Serenity Dental Care and my coaches at Mark Allen Online! Please support these businesses and learn more about them by going to their websites!

On June 28th I will be competing in my first Half-Ironman of the year, Buffalo Springs Lake 70.3, in Lubbock Texas. Please check up on me prior to the race on the website and blog and follow my progress via http://www.ironman.com/.

As always, I'm very thankful to have the opportunity to use the talents given to me and do my best! Thank you all for your support, thoughts and prayers over the years. They do not go unnoticed. Thank you for stopping by the site!

No comments: