After my warm up it was starting to get a little bit lighter. How funny - That's steam coming from my body in this picture!
At the end of the workout the sun had finally come up and I got to see yet another sunrise!
I'm trying to stay positive though. I'm fighting off the darkness in more ways than one.
1. My Faith - even when it's tested it is always the thing I come back to and believe that will guide me through my life. It will never fail even when I do, big time..and that is a relief.
4. My cute little house I live in right now. It's decorated so nicely and I do like it.
5. My career - I've had a lot of luck in this area and I have a great job that isn't too stressful and gives me lots of opportunities to create products for kids that are better for them and impact their lives. I meet lots of food service directors that feed the children of our nation and that's a pretty important job!
6. My Heath - which shouldn't be this far down on the list but I just thought of it! It really is a blessing to be healthy and have no major issues or injuries!
7. The little things: a.k.a.
- wearing socks to bed so I go to sleep faster
- good songs that come on the radio spontaneously that I can sing to
- fall shopping (which I'm trying not to do much lately to save $ to race)
- funnel cake (which I hope to eat this weekend if I do jet home for the ALF festival again)
- Steeler Football (going to the home game this Sunday night with the Chargers - GO Black & Gold!)
- New recipes - I'm attempting to learn how to expand my cooking horizons and it's fun
- The leaves changing
- Three days in Florida to chill on the beach after Clearwater 70.3
- Good smelling body lotion
- Beyonce, my new mascot
- My new computer from Dell that was just delivered today
- Blue, my Cervelo P2, who has been trusty and true (and paid off!) for 3 years now
- Singing in the shower (and praying in there too..it's my favorite place to do so)
- Getting all the money raised for Play By Faith - Thank you Donors! I made my goal!
- My counselor - she's amazing and I am so happy to have her
- Hot Chocolate
- Apple Cider
- My blog friends!
- Getting to watch IM Hawaii online next week and cheering my head off for everyone!
OK...that's enough. Time to go home! I hope everyone has lots to be thankful for today!