Sunday, November 29, 2009

"So You Think You Can Video" Take One

Well, I wouldn't say I'm a videographer yet by any stretch of the imagination. However, I did bring the pocket camera with me to Clearwater and I definitely wanted to do something with the footage. This is my own personal first attempt at making a little video montage, and I'm pretty darn excited about it.


What I've learned from this experience is the following:


- I do not have a steady cam hand (so sorry in advance about the shaking)

- Making a video is harder than I thought but still very fun

- If you are person also holding the pocket camera you may not get much footage of yourself unless you ask others to do it which is a little strange


- When you crash your bike in the race you don't tend to want to do much footage after that because you're collarbone is broken and you're in a sling. So, that being the case, the story sort of ends on race morning. Hopefully, the next race you'll see a lot more footage afterward!!

Because YouTube does not like the copyrighted song I chose, and I am attached to this song with the video, here's what you have to do. Just hit play on my video first (on top), then hit play on the bottom video and adjust the sound so that you mostly hear the music not the video (which has a lot of wind - sorry!). It should work! Soon, I'll figure out how to do this so they can go together!


Let me know what you think!








No comments: